Sunday 20 April 2014

Glamour


Week 13

Glamour

Oxford Dictonary:
"Origin early 18th century (originally Scots in the sense 'enchantment, magic'): alteration of grammar. Although grammar itself was not used in this sense, the Latin word grammatica (from which it derives) was often used in the Middle Ages to mean 'scholarship, learning', including the occult practices popularly associated with learning."

Urban dictionary: "Disguises an object, also makes it temporarily assume the shape of its disguise."

Hmmm... not just a word to describe some bint with her bits out, but it has origins in magic and even the urban dictionary nails it. I'm not on about making yourself look glamorous or mucky pictures or models but the negative way that those who put a 'glamour' on, affects the world around us. Oh this is gonna be juicy and I bet you can all identify at least one person in your circles that does this.

The shit just doesn't stick to some people. Even when there's evidence testifying to things they've said, done and who they really are, people fail to 'see' this, ignore it, defend them and then turn on people who are enemies of this person. Why? They've got their glamour on. I'm not sure whether they do a spell, or it's some kind of projection or what but it's infuriating being the receiving end of their campaigns where everything they say about you is taken as the truth and everything you say to prove otherwise, is overlooked.  I've been on the pagan scene for a decade (ish) and this glamour crap has reared it's fetid head many times.

** I don't know what it is but I started this blog a month ago and it's been sitting at the back of my mind, unable to be completed. I've just had a lovely hot bath with oudles of bubbles and all this stuff is running amok in my head, so it's no bed for me... I have this one to finish and another two to write. Easy! Ok where was I........ **

I have just had a look through some old emails for inspiration and you know what? I hadn't realised how many YEARS I've been dealing with this bullshit. What is wrong with these people? Why can't they just get on with their thing and not create such disharmony in the world? Why do they have to poison people against those they currently hate? Why don't they put their energies into something constructive? Why don't they all just fuck off! I keep screenshots of all these things they write and I just read one where the 'victim' is whipping people up into a 'poor you' frenzy claiming that I and several others are going to do magic against them and to 'shields up' because it's the full moon that week and we'll be attacking her. Really??!! What world do you live in where you think I'd waste my energies and time working magic against you? That kind of mentality needs Sectioning... and yet, in spite of the endless screenshots, emails, text messages and evidence that proves mine and others innocence, this person just keeps being hailed as the 'victim' and how they are drawn to her like a magnet sucking in people. Like a big fat bullshit vacuum ....... and that's 'glamour'. And I bet that you're all nodding your heads saying 'yeah, that sounds like ...' - there's always someone doing it.  That screenshot/email is from FOUR years ago and the bitch is still banging on about it every opportunity.... I kid you not. Pathetic.

What can you do to protect yourself from it? It's easy to say not to rise to the bait but it's a bit difficult when these people know what buttons to push. When you're on the spiritual path, you open up and talk about personal things and these people take those words and then try and hurt you with them. There's a word for people like that, and it's a very rude one!  So be careful who you confide in, it's too easy to think you're in good company, feel comfortable and then confide your life story.  Not everyone is as they seem.

It's too easy to get angry, to want to hex to get them to stop... but that just lets them feed off your energy. It drains you. It consumes your world with what they said next. You get sucked into their bullshit vacuum... pull the plug. Keep it factual, don't get personal. Then let them get on with it. My mum always told me (and I never appreciated at the time) that people will bait you to get a rise out of you. If you don't bite back, they don't like it... and if they keep baiting and don't get the reaction they want, they are the ones that look stupid.

Remember: You don't have to justify yourself to anyone........ so don't!

That said, I often wish we lived in times where you could carry swords and double headed battle axes. I'd like to see them say that shit to my face then (none ever have had the balls to btw) ... but they didn't have keyboard warriors back then! And that is the point isn't it.... they are nothing but trolls, people with distorted egos, people who need others to feed off, people who live behind a keyboard spouting hate and sucking others into their bullshit vacuum. They are NOTHING... remember that. Pity them and if you're going to do any kind of magical working, light a candle and send them some LIGHT, because Goddess knows, they need it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.